Use for understanding challenges and opportunities across multiple teams when scaling agile.
Length of time:
With practise this should take 15 minutes, You may like to allow 30 minutes in the beginning.
All teams capture challenges and opportunities outside their control during their regular end of sprint retrospective and provide them to the leadership team in a 15 minute stand up. Challenges and Opportunities feed into the extended leadership teams continuous improvement backlog.
A wall, Shapries & Index cards
- All teams across an Agile Release Train (or any other multiple team scenario) hold their regular individual end of sprint retrospective.
- As part of the team retrospective, the team identifies challenges and opportunities outside their control that they want to "bubble up" to the leadership team.
- A 15-30 minute session is held after all teams have completed their individual retrospectives where each team sends a least one representative.
- Each team representative shares with the group and the leadership team the challenges and opportunities outside their control.
- Challenges and opportunities are recorded on the "Bubble Up" wall for actioning by the leadership team or specialist chapters.